[Oagdu] Extreme frustration, help

Abigail Bolling abigail.me.bolling94 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 18:43:51 UTC 2015

oh, that does sound frustrating.
I didn't see the original email, but from what I can see from Debbys
response, my question is is Dallas' stool soft or normal? I've seen
where dogs will have diarhea and they will try to wipe their tail on the
grass to get the residue off their fur.
I do like Debbies suggestion of feeling under his tail with another bag,
or with the bag that you are going to use to pick up (before you pick
up) and get any excess off that way.
Hope this helps.

Abby and Cricket

On 11/6/2015 10:54 AM, Debra Baker via Oagdu wrote:

> Aleeha,
>
> I agree with Viviana.  If you think that Dallas is the culprit for the
> extra surprise fecal, I, too, would try another bag to feel under his
> tail.  Sounds unlikely, but perhaps fecal matter is clinging to his
> fur. That could happen if he is not getting enough water.  Can you
> cutip or match him more often?  I have noticed sometimes that my dogs
> prance more as they walk if they are dropping more stool after you
> think they have finished, or their gait is different if they don’t
> pull over, and relieve on the sidewalk as they travel.
>
> Debbie

Abigail Bolling
Wright State University-2018: Rehabilitation Services
Phone: (513) 512-3456
"keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play." (Julie Anderson-Diamond)
"Dance like no one is watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like no one is listening, and live like it's Heaven on earth." (William Purkey)
"Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence." (H. L. Mencken
"We can only learn to love by loving." (Iris Murdoch