[Oagdu] not necessarily a dog issue, but wanted to ask people what they thought about this development

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 5 16:30:55 UTC 2015

Abby,

	A place of public accommodation which includes your university, may not require proof of vaccination as a precondition to access. If you would like some additional input on the service animal policy of your university, I would be happy to review it and offer some guidance. Please send it to me off-list to

president at nagdu.org

Thanks a bunch!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala