[Oagdu] education committee conference call

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 21:41:40 UTC 2015

Hello all,
I’d like to schedule a conference call for those interested in helping carry the load with me on the education committee to discuss next steps and task delegation. I need as many as possible on this call, so please, if you think you would like to help, please commit yourself to the project. This is a vital undertaking for our division and I do not want to see it slow down. Please let me know times that you are available. I cannot attend on Tuesday or Thursday. Wednesday is also out before 8:30 PM Eastern, so we are probably looking at next week. Please let me know what will work.
Thanks,
Aleeha