[Oagdu] education committee conference call

Debra Baker bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 22:08:47 UTC 2015

Bob Pierce just today asked us to respond to him with dates and times that we of the Not the Royal Shakespeare Company can rehearse either individually or as a group prior to convention.  His choices of times span from this week through Oct. 30th so far, ranging between 7 and 9 inclusively.  When I find out what we can do as the cast, I'll work around for other times for a call with the Education Committee OAGDU.

Debbie