[Oagdu] service animals and Uber or Lyft again

Angel angel238 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 14 07:36:44 UTC 2015

As these Uber drivers are drivers in private cars, and are not taxis, they deserve the right to choose whether to take dogs or not.  At least they have the right to know, before they arrive at a home whether a dog will be riding in their private  vehicle.  It is the courteous thing to let them be aware of this   I suppose, the Uber customer would have the option to also choose not to let the driver know this?