[Oagdu] The 9th Annual ACVO/StokesRx National Service Animal Eye Exam Event

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sat Apr 2 04:12:05 UTC 2016

HiMegan,

Where in Ohio do you live? I just got done this morning registering Gipp for
his free eye exam for service animals in May. There are only three
Opthalnologist in Ohio that are participating in this free eye exam for
service animals in May. The three locations are in Akron, Columbus and
Cincinnati. I chose the Akron location  because it's closer to me  But if
Akron wasn't on the list of providers then I would of made the appointment
in Columbus, Ohio and would of drove the 2 to 3 hours to Ohio State for
Gipp's eye exam.

Can you make a appointment for your guide in Columbus, Ohio and go to Ohio
State? Since there's nothing in the Cleveland area the next closest one
would be in Columbus down at Ohio State.

I have Gipp registered and have the appointment made for him for May 2, 2016
at 3:00 PM in Akron at a place called  Eye Care for Animals. Maybe you could
come to the one in Akron, Ohio. Just trying to help. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper