[Oagdu] The 9th Annual ACVO/StokesRx National Service Animal Eye Exam Event

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Sat Apr 2 19:28:40 UTC 2016

I registered at Akron Oh. I have had some people ask if MF. P. had
cataracts. I found out from my vert
she was fine. i had the one at the sight center. Ugh. I  have a friend
who will take eke to Akron,
and we are going to make a day of it. Thank you all for letting me know
about the availability
for an eye exam.Me and Ms. P.
Thank you a lots.

 HiMeg Where in Ohio do you live? I just got done this morning registering
Gipp\0

\\