[Oagdu] Idea for fund raiser

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Wed Apr 13 03:39:00 UTC 2016

Hi Marianne,

I was wondering if I would be able to apply for some funding also because if
I wanted  to come to convention and stay I wouldn't be able to afford it on
my own . I know I wouldn't be able to afford to come to Orlando for the
convention but maybe come to the convention that is up in the Cleveland area
and stay but again I would need to apply for funding to help with the cost
of staying at the hotel. So how would I go about applying for some funding?
As you know I did come to the covention in November of last year but I just
came for the day and didn't stay.

Could you please write me off list with my info on how to apply for funding?
Thanks.

Lori and the Gipper