[Oagdu] Idea for fund raiser

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Apr 13 04:00:25 UTC 2016

For anyone, there is some scholarships available for first time convention
atendees.  I can pass on the information.  The state of Ohio is also
raising money to help people go to convention.  I don't have any of the
details but can find out more and pass it along.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 11:39 PM, Lori Dent via Oagdu <oagdu at nfbnet.org>
wrote:

> Hi Marianne,
>
> I was wondering if I would be able to apply for some funding also because
> if I wanted  to come to convention and stay I wouldn't be able to afford it
> on my own . I know I wouldn't be able to afford to come to Orlando for the
> convention but maybe come to the convention that is up in the Cleveland
> area and stay but again I would need to apply for funding to help with the
> cost of staying at the hotel. So how would I go about applying for some
> funding? As you know I did come to the covention in November of last year
> but I just came for the day and didn't stay.
>
> Could you please write me off list with my info on how to apply for
> funding? Thanks.
>
> Lori and the Gipper

Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053