[Oagdu] Idea for fund raiser

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Mon Apr 18 14:52:13 UTC 2016

This thought just occurred to me... Could we do a raffle for National Convention? Maybe a gift card to Petco or Petsmart? Or Amazon? We could also do a split the pot type of raffle, or raffle off some type of dog or blindness product. Come on people, put your thinking caps on! LOL
We will also need people who are attending the National Convention to work at the Ohio table to sell our products. So, if you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks!
Deanna and Mambo