[Oagdu] Idea for fund raiser

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Apr 13 12:09:46 UTC 2016

Charles,
Good to see you checking in. I am glad to hear that you are wanting to become more involved. You may want to send an email to the NFB of Ohio email list and ask if anyone needs a roommate for National Convention.
I think you may have missed the deadline to apply for a National Convention scholarship, but you do have time to apply for a state convention scholarship if you are interested. I believe the deadline for state convention scholarships is in May.
I’m sure I will see you again soon at the eye doctor! /smiles/.
Deanna and Mambo