[Oagdu] Reminder of Oagdu call

Angel angel238 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 9 02:07:16 UTC 2016

Snow footing is what some of us constant bare footers call people who walk bare foot even in the snow.  I am an artist model by profession.  One of the art instructors with whom I worked, once called my toes "textbook toes".  She said to her students that by the time constantly shod people reach  their mid 20's, their toes are already deformed.  The saddest things to look at, I think, are elderly people in need of foot care.  Because the effects of a lifetime of shoe wearing  can bee seen in their feet.  Well, it took centuries to get the Chinese women to stop binding their feet.  The practice didn't stop legally till 1904.  Which indicates something about the stubbornness of humans.  I use to say: I wouldn't allow an animal to walk on surfaces on which I would be loathed to walk on myself as they do, and those roads are surely a problem for us with bare feet   .  Whether we be human or animal.  Perhaps things would change for our four footed friends if those putting those horrible chemicals on the streets would walk on them themselves unshod.  But, that won't ever happen.