[Oagdu] Reminder of Oagdu call

Abigail Bolling abigail.me.bolling94 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 17:57:50 UTC 2016

Hi all!

I just wanted to say that I am extremely sorry I missed the call yesterday. I have Deanna in my VIP mail, so my phone should have alerted me, but for some reason that did not happen. I also had it in my calendar, so I’m not sure why my phone didn’t yell at me either, but I take responsibility.
I will be there next month.

When is the next meeting scheduled for so I can take care of my calendar problem now?

Thanks all,

Abby and Cricket