[Oagdu] Quick update

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Thu Mar 31 12:22:37 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you know that I deposited a total of $92 into our checking account yesterday. This was the money we raised from the Target gift card raffle. Thanks to all of those who purchased and/or sold tickets. Unfortunately, this raffle did not raise as much as our previous gift card raffles. I hope that more people can participate in selling and purchasing tickets next time. We need your help in order to make our division stronger.
Thanks for all you do, let's keep up the good work, and strive to double our efforts next time! Remember to keep promoting our Rada Cutlery fundraiser.
I also wanted to let you all know that LuAnn Bowers and I participated in a health fair for the Diabetes Action Network (another NFBO division) last weekend. We had a great time passing out guide dog literature and doing chair massage. We hope that we will have more opportunities like this in the future.
Deanna and Mambo

--
This email was Virus checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system