[Oagdu] Should I be worried?

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Thu Mar 31 14:20:28 UTC 2016

> Hi All I have neve   retired a dog until this year.
She will be eight years old by next year. i haven informed the school, and
they are just
wonderful.
I have a great family in which she has had play time and stay time on
purpose.
she loves these people, and i also love them.
She has slowed down,band  has had some small problems on the road.
I want her to be a dog, and she is really excited about her new folks.
I will take care of my  physical in May, and will expect to go next year.
i understand there is
a long waiting list.'
Diane Pascal is a sweet  fluffy sweet heart. We do love them.
that is why MS. P. is going to have a great retirement.
I am not requesting where I go. I will be happy to go to either cap uses.
If you have been  to  the Origon campus tell me about it.
Love all of you, a specially Deanna and her new partner. Megan and MS. P.

Thanks everyone. I did purchase some Joaquin for Pascal. We will try that