[Oagdu] Just checking in...

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Thu Sep 1 11:45:03 UTC 2016

Aleeha,
I’m so glad to hear that things are going so well with Whitley! I definitely wish that Mambo would walk a bit faster at times. I’ve struggled with his slower pace since we were in training and at times it is so annoying. Recently, as my carpal tunnel worsened, his slow pace was actually causing me a lot of pain. I’d constantly have to adjust my hand and it would bend as he slowed down and I would often over-step him. But, since the surgery, it has a been a bit better, I’ve much preferred his gentle pull. Although, I’ve been taking it pretty easy and not working him a whole lot.
Where will you be attending college, and what will you be majoring in?
Deanna and Mambo (the opposite of a firecracker)