[Oagdu] Ideas for State Convention.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Thu Sep 1 12:55:20 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Well, with it being the first day of September, that means that our NFB of Ohio State Convention is just around the corner! The dates for the Convention are, November 10-13 and we will once again be in Independence, OH (just outside of Cleveland). Our in-person Oagdu meeting is typically on that Saturday during lunch, for about an hour and a half.
I'd like for us to start discussing possible ideas for our meeting. I like to arrange either a guest speaker, or fun activities for us. So, put your thinking caps on and let's start discussing what would be fun to do!
I have a couple ideas up my sleeves, but I'd love to hear from others!
Deanna

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system