[Oagdu] FW: Sept. 14 Canton: An evening with NYT best-selling author & 9/11 survivor Michael Hingson

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sat Sep 10 05:09:15 UTC 2016

Hi Deanna,

Thanks for forwarding   this to the list. Several years ago I did get to see
Michael Hingson when he came to Alliance, Ohio to speak about his experience
on September 11, 2001 with his guide dog and how his dog helped him down 78
flights of stairs and he made it out safely.
It was very interesting to listen to him talk about that horrible day and
how his guide dog guided him safely down 78 flights of stairs to safety.  It
also was very emotional listening to him talk about his experience that
horrible day. I had tears in my eyes and I'm sure others did to.
Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to go on September 14th because I have a
Lions meeting to go to. Canton, Ohio isn't all that far away from me.

Lori and the Gipper