[Oagdu] Bathing our dogs.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Mon Oct 9 13:03:38 UTC 2017

Hi guys,
There haven't been many discussions on the list lately, so I'd like to start one...
How often do you bathe your dog? Do you take him/her to a groomer, or do it at home?
Mambo has been smelling kind of funky lately, like a wet dog smell that just keeps lingering a bit... You can't smell him unless you get right next to his fur and take a big whiff *smiles* I notice it when I am putting on his harness.
To be honest, I brush my dogs often, clean their ears, and teeth, but they hardly ever get baths.  Maybe I should start doing this more frequently though.
Thanks for your comments on this post!
Deanna and Mambo (the funky smelling pup)

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system