[Oagdu] Bathing our dogs.

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 9 14:18:38 UTC 2017

Merry and I generally bathe our dogs about once a month. Since we live in Florida, it is usually done outside. If they need a bath and the weather is chilly, we will bathe them in the shower, since we have a removable shower head and a long hose.

Fraternally yours,

Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)

National Federation of the Blind

(813) 626-2789

President at NAGDU.ORG

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back.