[Oagdu] Update: Lyft service animal denial

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Sep 5 14:44:03 UTC 2017

Hi all,
Lyft had very good follow-up with my complaint and I received an email from them on Friday (the day after). They informed me that the driver has been permanently removed as  a Lyft driver and they gave me a small credit in my account. They also took off the charges for the trip that I took with the other driver. I am pleased that they take these cases seriously and act quickly. I feel kind of bad that they fired the driver, but I do know that they work hard to try to educate drivers, when they start working for Lyft, about the obligation to transport passengers with service animals.
Deanna