[Oagdu] Malley's Chocolates fundraiser has returned.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Feb 13 16:42:17 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Malley's Chocolates Easter Fundraiser is back! Please consider placing an order to help the NFB of Ohio. Visit this link to check out all of the wonderful goodies that Malley's offers:

https://malleys.com/fundraising/campaign/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio/

I'm super excited to place my order. I've really been looking forward to having more Malley's chocolates. Yummy!

Feel free to share this info with your friends, family, co-workers, church members, etc. And also remember not to let your dog get into your yummy chocolates *smiles*

Deanna

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system