[OAGDU] Reminder: Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users meeting this Sunday!

loriandleo at ohiohills.com loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sun Aug 11 16:25:13 UTC 2019

Hi Chris,

This is Lori with Leader Dog Riley here. So when are you going back to Leader? Do you have a class date yet  All I can say is go and focus on your new dog and enjoy the experience getting to learn to work  and bond with your new dog.  I enjoyed my class experience when I was there nine months ago training with Riley.
On a side note, Deanna I'll be on the call tonight as long as I don't forget. Take care.
Lori and Leader Dog Riley