[OAGDU] Important, please read and respond.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Thu Aug 29 13:02:29 UTC 2019

Hi all,
We need to discuss the pros and cons of our Oagdu meeting at
Convention. We typically meet on Saturday afternoon. This however,
has become a bit problematic, as LuAnn and I offer chair massage in
the Exhibit Hall, and she has to work by herself until I am able to
join her. Plus, she misses our meeting. This year, we have another
complication as Debbie and Marianne may be attending another workshop
at the same time, so most of our officers will not be available
Saturday afternoon.
What do you guys think about looking into having our meeting on Friday
afternoon/evening or maybe even Sunday morning?
Let me know your thoughts, thank you!
Deanna

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com