[OAGDU] Ohio service animal legislation

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Sep 26 22:24:44 UTC 2019

The Ohio service animal legislation proposed changes are moving forward. I
am attaching some information I copied out of the proposed changes so you
don't have to go through all of the pages of information.

To make a long story short, the one thing that was removed that we believe
must be put back is the criminal piece when a place of public accommodation
refuses to allow people in with their service animals. Hopefully, this will
be addressed very soon. I am available to have a meeting of the legislative
committee if members want to have a meeting.