[OAGDU] Come Join the Yappy Hour from the National Association of Guide Dog Users

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sat Oct 31 14:21:25 UTC 2020

Hello folks, please share this wherever appropriate.

It's time once again for the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Yappy Hour. We hope you will be able to come join us.

You are invited to join the National Association of Guide Dog Users,
NAGDU, for our Saturday afternoon Yappy Hour informal get-together,
which will take place on Saturday, October 31, at 3 p.m. Eastern. That
calculates to 2 p.m. Central, 1 p.m. Mountain, 12 noon Pacific, and 11
a.a. Alaska. This meeting takes place every two weeks unless otherwise
noted.

The connection information is as follows: We will meet on Zoom, and the
meeting ID is 632 632 5800. There is no password for these meetings, but
please be aware that you will start inside a waiting room when you first
connect. In order to be recognized as a valid participant, we ask that
you use your real name when connecting.

The easy-connect link which works from Windows, Mac, tablet, and
smartphones is:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6326325800

If you choose to dial in from a smartphone, you can use this easy-tap link:
+13462487799,,6326325800#

And finally, if you want to simply make a phone call from any land line
or mobile phone, dial one of Zoom's many phone numbers.
One example is (346) 248-7799. Once connected, enter the meeting ID 632
632 5800, followed by the pound or hashtag key. Please note that when
dialing in, long distance charges may incur.

This meeting, along with other NAGDU events is available in the NAGDU
Public Calendar, which you can subscribe to by following this link:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

If you have any questions about these meetings or about the calendar
subscriptions, please email the National Association of Guide Dog Users
board of directors. The email address is board at nagdu.org.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
(832) 554-7285  |  rgallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan