[OAGDU] OAGDU Drawing for Keurig and more!

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 21:57:27 UTC 2021

Are you a coffee fan? Been dreaming of owning a very nice Keurig Coffee
Maker? Are you looking for the perfect gift idea? Even if you do not like
coffee, you do not want to miss this!

The Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users is pleased to announce that by
donating to our organization you will be entered into a drawing for a
Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker. But, that’s not all, we are throwing in a $25
Amazon gift card for our non-coffee loving friends! A $5.00 donation will
give you one entry into our drawing. A $10 donation will enter your name
three times. The winner’s name will be drawn on December 12.

The Keurig K-Duo is a fabulous coffee maker, featuring the signature
single-serve cup coffee maker, as well as, a 12 Cup Carafe. You can use
your favorite ground coffee or use the K-Cup pods (for many varieties of
coffee, tea, cocoa, and more). This item is brand new and currently retails
for over $200.

To enter, please contact Deanna Lewis at: Deannakay03 at gmail.com or via
phone at: (513) 328-7976. Thank you!