[OAGDU] OAGDU at Convention

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 22:21:03 UTC 2021

Hi all,
We will be having two OAGDU meeting this weekend during the NFB of Ohio
Convention. Our Business meeting will be on Saturday, November 6 at 12:30.
The second meeting will be Sunday, November 7 at 7:00 PM for our Guest
Speaker, Janet Newcity, a long-time puppy raiser for Guiding Eyes. I will
be sending the Zoom link for that call shortly. Please see the Business
Meeting Zoom link below.  Looking forward to connecting with you all this
weekend. And don't forget the time changes this weekend!
Deanna
Business Meeting Zoom link:

https://zoom.us/j/9210052380

Meeting ID:  9210052380