[OAGDU] corrected June 4 2023 minutes

dgventure915 at gmail.com dgventure915 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 01:02:20 UTC 2023

I am sending these again since for whatever reason I mis-spelled LuAnn's and
Diane's names. I know why I mis-spelled Diane. My laptop is so sensitive
that, if I press too hard on a letter, it repeats. Sorry. I also heard from
Shane the same day that I emailed the first draft. He said I forgot to
include him in the attendance. I did. I went back, had read his name in my
notes, and forgot to put him in the final. So, see attached and I'll try
again.

Debbie