[OAGDU] sad news

dgventure915 at gmail.com dgventure915 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 16:11:24 UTC 2023

Dear Ohio,

Now both Barb Fohl and Annette Anderson are gone from our Federation family.
I was a close friend to both of them. We usually roomed together during
state and national conventions. I, too, will remember Annette's ready laugh
and dry sense of humor. She was loyal to the Federation even when the staff
at her recent residence did not wake her in time to make a meeting. She
worried about the viability of the Cuyahoga chapter and was thrilled when
new members joined. I have fond memories of the several times that she and I
visited the Dressells, (Paul and Bernie). I grieve for another loss of an
active and dedicated member of our Federation family.

Sincerely,

Debbie Baker