[OAGDU] Interesting conversation with Uber driver

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 10:01:12 UTC 2023

I think it does matter what the government says, and he may not understand
the law but the company that he has his access through will   understand. I
wonder if anyone had the chance to listen in to the town hall?

We have taken them to court before and will again if it is necessary. I talk
to the drivers all the time and yes, they have thought's very different than
what is required by law.

Richard Payne,  President

937/829/3368

 <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> Rchpay7 at gmail.com