[OAGDU] chocolate and peanutbutter buckeyes at state convention

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Oct 11 22:47:28 UTC 2024

OAGDU members who plan to attend the state convention: we are selling
wonderful and delicious chocolate peanut butter buckeyes at the state
convention. They come in a bag of 40 individually rapped buckeyes. We are
selling them for $1.00 for 2 buckeyes. Please let me know how many bags you
want at the convention. You can also request more so you can sell them when
you get home. These are delicious. I need a number so I know how many bags
to bring to the convention. You can email me off list at:

marianne at denningweb.com