[OAGDU] chocolate and peanutbutter buckeyes at state convention

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 02:08:37 UTC 2024

This is great I got some and love that chapter and divisions are selling
items it helps us in more than one way.

This gives members the chance to meet you and learn.

Richard Payne, President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

 <https://www.facebook.com/ohiosblind/photos/>
https://www.facebook.com/ohiosblind/photos/

Together, with love, hope, and determination, the members of the National
Federation of the Blind transform dreams into reality. You can live the life
you want, blindness does not hold you back