[OAGDU] idea for gift basket at state convention
Jackie Schiemann
schiemja at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 21:43:01 UTC 2026
I was just pondering this! I have a cooling dog mat from Costco I bought with the intention of using it for convention. I also have some dog toys and treats to donate. Just another idea.
Jackie and Tyrus
Jaclyn Schiemann
schiemja at gmail.com
440-223-8170
> On Aug 19, 2026, at 5:13 PM, Marianne Denning via OAGDU <oagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
>
> Many of us know about The Blind Kitchen and have purchased her products. I suggest we purchase some kitchen items for a basket for the state affiliate to auction Saturday evening. I am posting the link to an alphabetic list of her products and we talk about it at the September meeting.
> https://theblindkitchen.com/list-of-tools-and-prices-with-links/
> _______________________________________________
> OAGDU mailing list
> OAGDU at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/oagdu_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for OAGDU:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/oagdu_nfbnet.org/schiemja%40gmail.com
> List archives: http://www.nfbnet.org/pipermail/oagdu_nfbnet.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/oagdu_nfbnet.org/attachments/20260819/2120bf43/attachment.htm>
More information about the OAGDU
mailing list