[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: [Ohio-Talk] Cleveland Chapter Members are requesting prayers, due to the severity of Covid-19

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Tue Apr 27 21:48:49 UTC 2021

From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Suzanne
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 5:13 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List';
Butler.Henry at icloud.com; TMcKenney51 at Icloud.com; lelinda at roadrunner.com;
TurnerW794 at gmail.com; info at onhconsulting.com; 'ali benmerzouga';
Tawnt at yahoo.com; nnulite at sbcglobal.net; thorpe.ronda at gmail.com;
auntro3135 at gmail.com; TraceySinkovic17 at gmail.com; Nricks123 at me.com
Cc: Suzanne Turner
Subject: EXT: [Ohio-Talk] Cleveland Chapter Members are requesting prayers,
due to the severity of Covid-19

Cleveland, Ohio and Friends,

With great regret, I am reporting that two of the Cleveland Chapter members
are in the hospital with the virus. Joann Williams and Frankie Jones are
sisters and both are struggling to breathe right now. They were admitted on
Sunday night. Please do not reach out to them; as it is hard for them to
communicate.

Please send prayers up for their recovery. They are on oxygen and it was
increased in the last few hours. They are also members of the Ohio Senior
and the Ohio Community of Faith Divisions. This is why I am pleading on
their behalf for prayer.

Both have given me permission to report. This is crucial and scary for the
family and for me to report.

Members, please do not let up on the previsions that has been put forth by
the CDC and Ohio when it comes to this virus. Stay safe, stay well and stay
alert. Please limit going out, large crowds and wear your mask.

Get the vaccine!

Again, pray for their family and that they will recover.

Suzanne

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.