[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Just for You

Wanda wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 27 23:41:47 UTC 2021

I did not have the opportunity to read this to you all.

Wan Sloan

A  Prayer for You

Dear Heavenly Father,

I am praying and asking for your kind and graceful understanding for all
those that are in need of healing from sickness's especially from this
Corona Virus #-19 that

Is causing so much suffering in our World's population.

As we lose our love one's from this dangerous disease, I ask for your strong
healing power,  peace and encouragement  which I believe You're Spirit,
Lord, is always in our Souls.

In Jesus name I pray.

Amen