[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: [CWWC] My Bible Verse of The Day - 8-24-21

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Tue Aug 24 13:52:35 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io [mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill Koppelmann via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 9:46 AM
To: audioourplace-chat at googlegroups.com
Subject: EXT: [CWWC] My Bible Verse of The Day - 8-24-21

My Bible Verse of The Day - 8-24-21
Matthew 9:22 (NKJV) 22 But Jesus turned around, and when He saw her He
said, “Be of good cheer,  daughter; your faith has made you well.” And
the woman was made well from that hour.
Jesus was following a man that had just asked Him to come and lay His
hands on his daughter that  had just died, so that she may live.
On His way to do so, along came a woman that had suffered a flow of
blood for 12 years. She knew in  her heart and said to herself, “if I
could only touch HIs garment I would be made well".
I love how Jesus said, "be of good cheer, daughter, your faith has made
you well".
Hallelujah and praises to His awesome name!! He called her daughter.
What a beautiful moment that must have been for her. I can’t even
imagine what I would have done.  But I can feel the overwhelming
awesomeness of a little bit of what she might have felt.
Then, for her to receive her healing, after 12 years of dealing with
her illness, wow, what a  glorious day it was for her!
The thing that stood out to me the most was that He didn’t say,
"because you touched My garment you  have been made well". He didn’t
say, "because you are standing next to Me you have been made well".
He said, “your FAITH has made you well!”
What I'm saying is that it is crucial for us to understand that no
matter where we are today, or  what we are going through or dealing
with, it is by our faith we will be made whole.
Maybe we need a physical touch. Maybe our children or our marriage need
healing. Maybe our finances  need help. There are so many areas of our
lives that might need to be "made whole".
Whatever we are dealing with, say it with me, “by our FAITH we will be
made well"!!
Thank you, Lord! Amen.
Pastor Curt & Pastor Ellie

View/Reply Online (#8685): https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/message/8685
-=-=-
Questions, concerns, suggestions?  Contact us
Group owner
Email: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io
-=-=-
Group Owner: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.