[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: [CWWC] TODAY I WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Tue Aug 24 14:51:32 UTC 2021

From: committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io
[mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io] On Behalf Of trish via
groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 10:33 AM
To: Undisclosed recipients:
Subject: EXT: [CWWC] TODAY I WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE

TODAY I WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE

"Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of
it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what
is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has
called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:13-14

Today I will make a difference...
I will begin by controlling my thoughts. A person is the product of his
thoughts. I want to be happy and hopeful.Therefore, I will have thoughts
that are happy and hopeful. I refuse to be victimized by my circumstances. I
will not let petty inconveniences such as stoplights, long lines, and
traffic jams be my masters. I will avoid negativism and gossip. Optimism
will be my companion, and victory will be my hallmark.

Today I will make a difference...
I will be grateful for the twenty-four hours that are before me. Time is a
precious commodity. I refuse to allow what little time I have to be
contaminated by self-pity, anxiety, or boredom. I will face this day with
the joy of a child and the courage of a giant. I will drink each minute as
though it is my last. When tomorrow comes, today will be gone forever. While
it is here, I will use it for loving and giving.

Today I will make a difference...
I will not let past failures haunt me. Even though my life is scarred with
mistakes, I refuse to rummage through my trash heap of failures. I will
admit them. I will correct them. I will press on. Victoriously. No failure
is fatal. It's OK to stumble... I will get up. It's OK to fail...I will rise
again.

Today I will make a difference...
I will spend time with those I love. My spouse, my children, my family. A
man can own the world but be poor for the lack of love. A man can own
nothing and yet be wealthy in relationships. Today I will spend at least
five minutes with the significant people in my world. Five quality minutes
of talking or hugging or thanking or listening. Five undiluted minutes with
my mate, children, and friends.

Today I will make a difference!!!

Even though my life is scarred with mistakes, I refuse to rummage through my
trash heap of failure. I will admit them. I will correct them. I will press
on.

By Max Lucado
www.maxlucado.com

_._,_._,_

  _____

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#8689)
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/message/8689>  | Reply To
Group
<mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20TODA
Y%20I%20WILL%20MAKE%20A%20DIFFERENCE>  | Reply To Sender
<mailto:trishzoellers at icloud.com?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20TODAY
%20I%20WILL%20MAKE%20A%20DIFFERENCE>  | Mute This Topic
<https://groups.io/mt/85111837/21951>  | New Topic
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/post>

  _____

Questions, concerns, suggestions? Contact us
Group owner
Email: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io

  _____

Your Subscription
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/editsub/21951>  | Contact
Group Owner <mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io>  |
Unsubscribe
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/leave/9118772/21951/54263907
8/xyzzy>  [mmoore11 at kent.edu]

_._,_._,_

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or
REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is
safe.