[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] God Is Always Near by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 14:57:03 UTC 2021

What a world Jesus left. The God of the universe was born into the poverty
of a peasant girl and spent his first night in the feed trough of a cow.
John 1:14 says,“The Word became flesh and lived among us.” The God of the
universe left the glory of heaven and moved into the neighborhood. Our
neighborhood! Who could have imagined he would do such a thing?

When God came to earth, he ensured our salvation, he ensured grace, he
ensured hope, and he ensured something else—that we would never be lonely
again. Perhaps you feel lonely today. Perhaps you’ve felt lonely for weeks
or even months. We cannot avoid loneliness. It is common to every human
experience. But in Christ, God is always near. God loves to be with the
ones he loves.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."