[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Fwd: Position Announcement

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 17:43:58 UTC 2021

Employment opportunity if you have the qualifications and are interested please do not hesitate to apply. Cheerfully, Carolyn Peters

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kim.Jump at ood.ohio.gov
Date: August 24, 2021 at 10:24:33 AM EDT
To: dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com, matthew.sauer at uc.edu, Jegerhardt9 at gmail.com, margie.hegg at gmail.com, lisah at ocecd.org, carlo at loparopr.com, amckay at disabilityrightsohio.org, kevin.miller at ood.ohio.gov, jmorris at ohiosilc.org, karis.spence at huntington.com, Taniya.George-Olds at ood.ohio.gov, JoHannah.Ward at education.ohio.gov
Cc: Shirley.Marchi at ood.ohio.gov, gregory.dormer at ood.ohio.gov
Subject: FW: Position Announcement

Please see the following announcement.

I am pleased to announce that OOD has created a new position in the Bureau of Services for the Visually Impaired (BSVI), which is the Deaf Services Coordinator.  The Deaf Services Coordinator will oversee our partnership with the Community Centers for the Deaf, provide technical assistance to the Rehabilitation Counselors for the Deaf (RCD), oversee the monthly RCD meetings, and manage the Personal Care Assistance Program. With feedback from needs assessments and benchmarking with other states’ best practices, we are adding a position to better serve individuals with disabilities.

Attached you will find the position description, and we hope you will consider sharing with any qualified candidates you may know.  Interested parties are encouraged to email me by September 10, 2021 at Gregory.Dormer at OOD.Ohio.Gov. and should attach a resume to the email.

Greg Dormer, Deputy Director
Bureau of Services for the Visually Impaired
<image001.png>
Mailing Address: 400 E. Campus View Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43235
Office: (614) 438-1468
Mobile: (614) 293-3788
<image002.png>
<image003.png>
<image004.png>
<image005.png>
<image006.jpg>
gregory.dormer at ood.ohio.gov

<20013457 Human Services Program Admin 3 7-19-21.docx>