[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: [CWWC] DECORATING FOR CHRISTMAS

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Wed Dec 8 14:00:28 UTC 2021

From: committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io
[mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io] On Behalf Of trish via
groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, December 8, 2021 8:54 AM
To: Undisclosed recipients:
Subject: EXT: [CWWC] DECORATING FOR CHRISTMAS

DECORATING FOR CHRISTMAS

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in
the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to
end." (Ecclesiastes 3:11)

Around the fist week of December, I am ready to adorn the house with
Christmas decorations. I drag out boxes and bins filled with decorations of
years gone by, and then go shopping to purchase new ones. Some of the most
precious items are those saved from yesteryear, now treasured for the very
memories they hold within. They are placed in one room and then another,
reminding me of this most special time of year. The tree lights always seem
to be a hassle, but worth the efforts when night time arrives and the
shimmer of tiny lights fill the room.

However, beautiful and meaningful those Christmas decorations are, they
cannot compare with those of God. Have you noticed how He trimmed the world?
He hung the stars and moon against the black sky, so we could enjoy their
light. He gave us color galore in the form of four seasons. He gave us sun
to make things grow and to warm our aching bones. He ornamented our world
with animals to love and people to form tender relationships with. He gave
us a heart to seek after Him. He decorated the heart of each of His children
with the most beautiful adornment of all. He has wrapped our hearts in His
love, and sent us the Christ child, so that we would never be
separated from the Father.

I pray this Christmas season, as I continue to add to my household
decorations, I will remember God's decorations, and thank Him for them.

Marion Smith

_._,_._,_

  _____

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#9406)
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/message/9406>  | Reply To
Group
<mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20DECO
RATING%20FOR%20CHRISTMAS>  | Reply To Sender
<mailto:trishzoellers at icloud.com?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20DECOR
ATING%20FOR%20CHRISTMAS>  | Mute This Topic
<https://groups.io/mt/87588315/21951>  | New Topic
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/post>

  _____

Questions, concerns, suggestions? Contact us
Group owner
Email: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io

  _____

Your Subscription
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/editsub/21951>  | Contact
Group Owner <mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io>  |
Unsubscribe
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/leave/9118772/21951/54263907
8/xyzzy>  [mmoore11 at kent.edu]

_._,_._,_

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or
REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is
safe.