[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: This Week on the Bible Bus -- December 13-19, 2021

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Mon Dec 13 00:16:33 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE [mailto:info at ttb.org]
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2021 7:01 PM
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: This Week on the Bible Bus -- December 13-19, 2021

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 This week on the Bible Bus <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/header.jpg>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-j/> Facebook

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-t/> Instagram

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-i/> Twitter

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

This week on the Bible Bus, we encounter several “thou shalt nots” in the book of Leviticus. Follow along as Dr. McGee teaches us about God’s Law, His wholeness and holiness, and our royal priesthood in Christ. Then on Thursday, learn about the holy holidays and seasons of rest God ordained for the people of Israel.

Can’t wait? Listen now.

Missed the beginning of Dr. McGee's Leviticus series? Catch up  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-d/> here.

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Listen on air December 13-19, 2021 or anytime using the links below.

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-h/> This week on the bible bus

Leviticus 19

Imagine if we loved and protected everyone in our lives as much as we loved and protected ourselves. In Leviticus 19, God goes into great depth regarding how His people are supposed to interact with each other. While this chapter is full of “thou shall nots,” we can find hope in the presence of the Holy Spirit and trust that He will guide us in how to love and protect each other better. (Airs December 13, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-k/> listen now

Leviticus 20

God possesses every completely good attribute, and no one attribute of Him can diminish another. This wholeness is hard for our human minds to fathom. Today, we’ll learn more about the beginning of capital punishment when God’s holiness and righteousness require Him to enact justice. Discover how a loving, gracious God must also be a lawful, orderly God. (Airs December 14, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-u/> listen now

Leviticus 21, 22

Did you know that, if you’re saved, you’re considered a priest? In Israel, the high priest was the only one with access to the Holy of Holies. Dr. McGee uses the laws for the priests in Leviticus 21 and 22 to point us to the New Testament, where the church is called a royal priesthood. Learn more about our divine calling to go to the world and preach the gospel as His royal priesthood. (Airs December 15, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-o/> listen now

Leviticus 23:1-14

It’s time to celebrate! In Leviticus 23, God ordained holy holidays and seasons for the people of Israel. From joyful feasts and fellowships to days of rest and reflection, learn about all the ways God wanted His people to remember His goodness and love for them. (Airs December 16, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-b/> listen now

Leviticus 23:15-44

We left off in Leviticus 23 studying the holy holidays and seasons. Follow along as Dr. McGee continues teaching about these glorious celebrations and how they ultimately point to eternity. As part of Christ’s royal priesthood, we will get to celebrate one of these special seasons in the new Millennium—the Season of Tabernacles. (Airs December 17, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-n/> listen now

Sunday Sermon: The Most Important Question: Who is Jesus?

(Matthew 16:13-20) For thousands of years there has been more confusion concerning the person of Jesus Christ than anyone who has ever lived. Was He a prophet? Was He God? Was He a man? Did He exist at all? Join Dr. McGee in Matthew 16:13-20 as we listen to Jesus Himself answer this question once and for all. (Airs December 19, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

GO DEEPER

Personal  ·  Relevant  ·  Biblical

 How to Understand the Bible <http://i1.cmail19.com/ei/r/AF/1D5/EA5/csimport/TWBB-Asare-video.133450.png>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-p/> Watch here

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Take a minute to get to know why some of your brothers and sisters in Christ love God’s Word.

In this short video, you’ll have the chance to see some of the smiling faces of your travel companions here on the Bible Bus.

You can also let us know why you love God’s Word <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-x/> .

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-m/> Find a Radio Station <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-c/> Download the Thru the Bible app

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-q/> Subscribe

Subscribe to receive This Week on the Bible Bus every Sunday

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-okkljuijhy-53567F00-trddthil-l-r> Invite

Invite a friend to join you on the Bible Bus this week

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-a/> Facebook <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-f/> Twitter <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-z/> YouTube <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-v/> instagram

 address <http://i6.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/mailicon.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
 Phone <http://i1.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/phoneicon.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)  website <http://i7.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/webicon.png>  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-e/> TTB.org  email <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/emailicon.png>  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> BibleBus at ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-s/> Thru the Bible

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trddthil-okkljuijhy-w/> ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-o-trddthil-okkljuijhy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.