[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: [CWWC] A Little Christmasy Something

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Mon Dec 13 01:41:56 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io [mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io] On Behalf Of Jaffar Sidek via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2021 8:04 PM
To: committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io
Subject: EXT: [CWWC] A Little Christmasy Something

Hi all.  Just a little dedication to my family back in the philippines
as I won't be home to celebrate christmas with them. And a dedication to
all you good people too who have helped me get stronger in my faith and
strengthen my grip in my hope in our Lord Jesus during these tough and
frightening times. Thank you.  I arranged the music and recorded myself
singing as well.  This is perhaps my favorite christmas song of all time
because of it's pragmatic approach to christmas and family separation,
and not all that commercial nonsense we get in most modern christmas
songs. well, hope that for you who will take the time to listen, that
you will enjoy and be lessed by it.  I made a slight change in the line
"If the fates allow" to "If the Lord Allows" as I do not, for one
moment, think that our hope rest in Fate, but rests in the Blessed
Trinity, and this to me is where our faith is distinguishable from all
other faiths.  Cheers and have a blessed christmas and new year!  Link
to song below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q7irjxb7jpv0kel/Have%20Yourself%20a%20Merry%20Little%20Christmas.mp3?dl=0

View/Reply Online (#9469): https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/message/9469
-=-=-
Questions, concerns, suggestions?  Contact us
Group owner
Email: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io
-=-=-
Group Owner: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.