[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: What steals your faith? What strengthens it?

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Thu Dec 16 13:18:12 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE's World Prayer Team [mailto:info at ttb.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2021 5:00 AM
To: Michael Moore
Subject: EXT: What steals your faith? What strengthens it?

 placeholder <http://i1.cmail20.com/ei/r/2A/FF9/C6C/csimport/WPT_europe_southern.142206.jpg>

December 16, 2021   <http://i8.cmail20.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/dateline.png>

  <http://i9.cmail20.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/blue.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trddilit-hlzirwjy-t/> placeholder

	Where are we praying today?

Serbia

As we travel the world together on our knees, we’ve stopped several times in Serbia, asking God to open hearts and minds to His Word. Today let’s praise Him for answering those prayers as we rejoice in a letter from a listener named Ana.

“Last year was very difficult for me. Some of my friends and family members were seriously ill, several good acquaintances passed away, many lost their jobs or barely survived due to the difficult financial situation. But the good news is that I realized my refuge is in God’s Word. I never really paid much attention to it, but through these challenges I found it is the shelter that is safest.

“Whenever it was hard, when my worries and bad news piled up, I took the Bible and read, prayed, and surrendered all my worries in prayer. Thru the Bible has meant everything to me. The churches were closed, there was always bad news on TV, and that’s why I found my peace in the evening when I sat down to study God’s Word with Dr. McGee. I realized that in this way I was gaining the necessary faith. I’ve been thinking a lot lately about faith. I have noticed that some things steal my faith and some strengthen it. I am more committed than ever to strengthening my faith and know the Lord in deeper ways. I pray others will, too.”

Join Ana in that prayer and thank God for the refuge we too can find in His Word. Spend some time thinking about what steals your faith and what strengthens it. May 2022 be a year of deep spiritual growth for all of us.

A family in India anticipates their first Christmas. Hear their story tomorrow.

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trddilit-hlzirwjy-i/> Listen here to TTB-Serbian.

  <http://i1.cmail20.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/longline.png>

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-hlzirwjy-C583FF8E-trddilit-l-r> share

Share this  <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-hlzirwjy-C583FF8E-trddilit-l-y> World Prayer Team e-mail with a friend

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trddilit-hlzirwjy-d/> Pray

World Prayer Today highlights amazing stories of changed lives.  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trddilit-hlzirwjy-h/> Read them all at TTB.org/pray.

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trddilit-hlzirwjy-k/> Email

Get weekday emails detailing our prayer journey– <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trddilit-hlzirwjy-u/> join the World Prayer Team.

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trddilit-hlzirwjy-o/> World Wide Web

Thru the Bible takes the whole Word to the whole world.  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trddilit-hlzirwjy-b/> Learn more here.

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> Write to us

Write and  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> tell us what the World Prayer Team means to you...

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trddilit-hlzirwjy-n/> World Prayer Today is a ministry of Thru the Bible

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trddilit-hlzirwjy-p/> Facebook

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trddilit-hlzirwjy-x/> Twitter

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trddilit-hlzirwjy-m/> Instagram

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trddilit-hlzirwjy-c/> TTB.org 1-800-65-Bible

  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-o-trddilit-hlzirwjy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.