[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] We Know He Came by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 14:29:21 UTC 2021

Spiritual beings populate the stories of Scripture. Angels singing. Demons
infecting. Heavenly hosts fighting. Ignore the armies of God and you ignore
the heart of Scripture. Ever since the snake tempted Eve in Eden, we’ve
known there is more to this world than meets the eye.We know less than we
desire about these beings. Their strategies and plans we can only
imagine. If Satan could preempt Christ in the cradle, there’d be no Christ
on the cross. Don’t you think he tried?The conflict was, no doubt, far
grander and more dramatic than anything we can fictionalize. But while we
can only imagine if such a war occurred, we can be sure of this: we know
who won. Because we know he came.