[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: Praying for marriages

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Tue Dec 28 16:05:40 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE's World Prayer Team [mailto:info at ttb.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2021 5:00 AM
To: Michael Moore
Subject: EXT: Praying for marriages

 placeholder <http://i1.cmail19.com/ei/r/FD/B73/D6F/csimport/WPT_africa_southern.202444.jpg>

December 28, 2021   <http://i8.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/dateline.png>

  <http://i9.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/blue.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhjdlkt-hlzirwjy-t/> placeholder

	Where are we praying today?

South Africa

“Your teaching in the book of John saved our marriage,” says a listener of THRU the BIBLE who joins us in his native language of Zulu.

He continues:

“We have been married for three years. Last year, 2020, was a tough year for our family. It started with job loss for both me and my wife, and slowly but surely we lost our joy in one another. Over time our marriage became very sour. One day early in the morning thinking about what I had to do, I heard these words on the radio: ‘Maybe you have lost hope, we invite you to listen to the Word of life.’ Then your teaching came on. After that day I started listening and actively inviting Jesus into our home. I pray for God to work with our situation and intervene. Since then, many things have resolved. I believe God was waiting for us to make Him center of our lives and to believe His Word. You are now our family friends. We listen and always learn something new! God bless you all.”

Praise God for the healing power of His Word. Let’s pray together for the marriages of all those on the Bible Bus with us.

Father, grant us the strength to hold fast to our vows. Help us to love, honor, and cherish each other as long as we both shall live. Make us more like You each day so we can reflect Your patience, kindness, forgiveness, and grace to each other. Help us to be good listeners who are sensitive to each other’s needs. May our differences sharpen each other to grow stronger in faith and challenge each other to consider new things. Guide us so we can honor You and one another with all we say and do. In the precious name of Jesus, amen.

We’re off to New Jersey tomorrow. Praise and pray with us and invite a friend, too.

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhjdlkt-hlzirwjy-i/> Listen here to TTB-Zulu.

  <http://i1.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/longline.png>

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-hlzirwjy-C583FF8E-trhjdlkt-l-r> share

Share this  <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-hlzirwjy-C583FF8E-trhjdlkt-l-y> World Prayer Team e-mail with a friend

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhjdlkt-hlzirwjy-d/> Pray

World Prayer Today highlights amazing stories of changed lives.  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhjdlkt-hlzirwjy-h/> Read them all at TTB.org/pray.

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhjdlkt-hlzirwjy-k/> Email

Get weekday emails detailing our prayer journey– <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhjdlkt-hlzirwjy-u/> join the World Prayer Team.

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhjdlkt-hlzirwjy-o/> World Wide Web

Thru the Bible takes the whole Word to the whole world.  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhjdlkt-hlzirwjy-b/> Learn more here.

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> Write to us

Write and  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> tell us what the World Prayer Team means to you...

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhjdlkt-hlzirwjy-n/> World Prayer Today is a ministry of Thru the Bible

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhjdlkt-hlzirwjy-p/> Facebook

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhjdlkt-hlzirwjy-x/> Twitter

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhjdlkt-hlzirwjy-m/> Instagram

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhjdlkt-hlzirwjy-c/> TTB.org 1-800-65-Bible

  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-o-trhjdlkt-hlzirwjy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.