[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] You Need A Little Christmas by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 00:50:01 UTC 2021

We live in anxious times. Terrorism is living up to its name—terror.
Violence hangs over our planet like a dark cloud. Think about the
images on the news: the senseless attacks, the bloodshed, the random
acts of cruelty. And there is the fear of another recession. We seem
to teeter on the edge of the financial world going down. And there’s
more…the tumor you can’t diagnose, the marriage you can’t fix, the
boss you can’t please.

Are you scared? May I suggest that you need a little Christmas? You
see, Christmas is about Christ. And Christ-mas is not Christ-mas
unless—or until—you receive the message of Bethlehem. In the hurry and
scurry of the season, have you taken time to receive the promise of
the season? God gets us, God saves us, and God is always near us.