[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Prayer Request

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 14:32:43 UTC 2021

Good morning,

I want to thank my NFB Ohio family for all of their prayers. My niece made
it through surgery without any complications! The ping pong ball sized mass
that was removed was tested and found to be non-cancerous! My family and I
praise God for the good news and are grateful for everyone's prayers. My
niece is home with my sister and her family and is healing well.

Thank you all so much!

Love,

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."