[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] A Weapon of the Spirit by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 13:23:33 UTC 2021

“His powerful Word is sharp as a surgeon’s scalpel, cutting through
everything, whether doubt or defense, laying us open to listen and obey.
Nothing and no one is impervious to God’s Word. We can’t get away from
it—no matter what” (Hebrews 4:12–13 MSG).

Unsheathe God’s sword, the Word of God, and brandish its glimmering blade
in the face of evil. When you read or quote Scripture in the face of pain
or doubt or evil, you activate a weapon of the Spirit. Say, “I know a verse
in the Bible that might help.” Or “A scripture that means much to me
is…” My go-to list includes scriptures like these: “If God is for us, who
can be against us?” (Romans 8:31 NIV); “I will never leave you or forsake
you” (Hebrews 13:5 NKJV). This is how happiness happens.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."