[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Prayers Offered In Faith by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 13:30:48 UTC 2021

I recently met a ten-year-old boy by the name of Joshua. His mother
explained that Joshua’s father was no longer a part of the boy’s life. I
squatted down eye level with Joshua and I asked, “Do you know the story of
your namesake?”  He nodded. “You will do what he did,” I admonished. “You
will bring down Jericho’s walls and pray prayers of great faith.” He wasn’t
quite sure how to respond. But his mom? She was wiping away tears.

Strugglers don’t need our opinions. They don’t need our philosophies on
suffering. They need someone to admonish them with truth. Spread words of
hope, pray prayers of faith. The Bible says that “Prayers offered in faith
will restore them from sickness and bring them to health.” (James 5:15
VOICE). This is how happiness happens.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."